Paul Pritchard, MRICS
Asset Management, Acquisitions
- Professional member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- MSc in Real Estate Appraisal from Reading University. Member of Investment Property Forum.
- Responsible for asset management, acquisition and disposal analysis and appraisals.
- More recently Paul has worked for Hartnell Taylor Cook providing investment, asset management and leasing (reviews, re-gears, renewals) advice to a range of institutional, fund and private investor clients predominantly in the office and retail markets in Central London.
- Previous experience includes strategic portfolio, asset management and property disposals advice to the Defence Estates (MOD) and a UK wide office and industrial portfolio.
- Paul has also provided investment valuation and development appraisal advice and is a RICS Registered Valuer.