Managing Principal, Member of Investment Committee and Co-Founder
- Over 25 years investment banking and investment management experience in the UK and Europe.
- Formerly Head of UK Joint Venture Equity and Mezzanine Debt at RBS Global Banking & Markets, the wholesale & investment banking arm of the Royal Bank of Scotland. Responsible for over £6bn of principal equity and debt transactions.
- Prior to leaving RBS he was Head of Asset Recovery, responsible for RBS’s in-house property company.
- Paul is responsible for origination, overall business planning of the asset, financial analysis/solutions and investor relations.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Banking and Real Estate.